If you have chosen your username long ago and think it doesn't fit you anymore, we can help. However, for security reasons, usernames will not be changed multiple times. Please choose the username carefully as it will be permanent.
Username can only contain letters of ISO Basic Latin Alphabet, numbers and underscores. No other characters or spaces accepted. You can detect if a username is already taken using the profile search function**.
For us to safely change your username, please submit a request with a valid transaction reference number as follows:
- Steam transaction number is only 19 digits and can be found in Steam Purchase History. Only em$ and membership purchases are accepted. Please do not send any transaction number for Wallet top up or DLC Bundle.
- Paymentwall transaction number starts with 'w' followed by 9 digits (e.g. w123456789). You should find it in a confirmation email. If you haven't received any, please contact Paymentwall Support.
- For retail memberships (DVD purchase), please send the activation code.
- We won't be able to validate Gift Codes, PayPal transaction number, or bank transaction number.
- If you have never made a purchase before, please make sure you send the request directly from the email address associated with the account to firstname.lastname@example.org.